Nurse 60% to 100%
Starting date: to be discussed
Reporting to the Head Nurse, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To work as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment and care team, contributing to admission and induction processes as well as the development, monitoring and adjustment of patients’ treatment and care plans
- Working in collaboration with our multi-disciplinary team to ensure continuity and quality of care (12 hours shifts: days-nights-weekends)
- Being responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of individual Patients care programs
- Undertaking initial nursing assessment as well as participating in the care planning process
- Being responsible of providing good quality care in respect of security and comfort, according to the Clinic’s missions and values
- Enforcing rigorously hygiene and asepsis guidelines
- Diploma or graduate in Nursing (Bachelor or equivalence)
- Fluent in French, English level B2 minimum
- Experience in Mental Health and Addiction or desire to be trained in that field
- Patient centred and commitment to deliver high quality care
- Able to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good adaptability and integration skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team.
You wish to apply, please send us by email your complete application (cover letter, CV, photo, certificates & diplomas) in English at our HR department.
Only applications meeting the requirements will be treated.